Have you ever jump off a 30 ft. poll well I have and it was super fun. Let me tell you about my time at tribune bay camp so sit down and relax.
Go farther then you think you can
At camp there was these climbing activates and one of them were called the possum loge well I was on that activity I got stuck but my team cheered me on and I finished the possum loge. There was a rock wall at tribune bay so being me I did the hard side and of course I got stuck and trust me I tried to go farter but I was suck, my team was saying “you can do it go farther”, but I had to go down I was so close thou. One of my favorite activity’s was the giants later. the giants later looked so hard but it was not that hard but 8i did get stuck and Kaiya could not help me up because if I grabbed hear hand I would pull her down and it is ok that she did not help me I got up 3 loges on my own.

Bringing water wear ever you go
You should always bring water if you go some where because, I got really thirsty when I was at Lunar Beach. After hiking up a few hills, I got kind of thirsty and I thought of drinking salt water but, I tuft it thru and I drank a lot of water when I got bake. Are you allergic to anything I am allergic to grass and, trust me it is not the best thing to be allergic to. in the middle of a game with my group, I hade a allergic reaction and. I hade to run and find Mrs. Smith for my medicine so I got my medicine but, I did not have water so I ran some more and I got water from a hose, that water did not taste the beast but, it hade to do. At camp fire my friend got dehydrated there was no water available so I gave her my water and it really helped.

Trusting your friends
During most of my activates, I hade to trust my friends wile they wear belaying me. during the team building activities me and everyone else there was a lot of communication and a lot of encouragement. When I was on the climbing wall I had to trust that my team that would not let go of the cargo net before I was off of it.

So to conclude my time at camp was amazing. I hade lots of fun and, one of the best three days of my life. During camp I learned how to conquer fears and, that trusting people is a great life skill. I hope that you enjoyed reading Camp Time. Camp Time
Go farther then you think you can

Bringing water wear ever you go

Trusting your friends

Go farther then you think you can

Bringing water wear ever you go

Trusting your friends

So to conclude my time at camp was amazing. I hade lots of fun and, one of the best three days of my life. During camp I learned how to conquer fears and, that trusting people is a great life skill. I hope that you enjoyed reading Camp Time.